We here at Downtown Notary understand that life is busy, and it isn't always easy to fit in a trip to a notary's office on top of all the other things you may have going on. That's why we offer mobile notary public services almost anywhere in Toronto. Leslieville? You bet. North York? Yep. Dundas West Village and the Danforth? Check! You name it, we go there.
Because we are fully mobile, we can offer all of our services in any part of the city, whether it's at a business office, home or apartment, or another location. We are also able to securely and safely accept credit card, PayPal and electronic money transfer for mobile appointments.
We offer mobile notary public services at locations like:
- Hospitals and nursing homes, including St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Sick Kids Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital, Sunnybrook Hospital, St. Joseph's Health Centre, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and Women's College Hospital;
- Bank branches and financial institutions, such as RBC, TD Canada Trust, Scotiabank and BMO;
- Hotels, including the Park Hyatt, Drake Hotel, Gladstone Hotel, Sheraton Hotel, Hilton Hotel, Shangri-La, Westin Harbour Castle, SoHo Metropolitan Hotel and the Marriott;
- Churches, synagogues, and other places of worship; and
- Coworking spaces and community centres; and
- Real estate offices.
Click here for more information on our mobile notary services. Or you can contact us for more information.
Downtown Notary is committed to being an accessible business. Mobile services will be provided at no extra charge if they are required to accommodate persons with disabilities.